Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Brand Spotlight: ?

Hi Girlies!

Today is the first of my Brand Spotlights.  This one is a little different.  They are the polishes I cannot figure out what brand they are.

The first group contains some of my oldest polishes.  I think I remember buying this at a KMart type store years and years ago....honestly I bought it mostly for the cute wire rack the polishes came in.  It is still a cute rack, but my polish collection is so huge, I am thinking of selling the rack either at a garage or blog sale.


Here they all are together


No brand and no polish names either...






Not a bad collection of colors, but honestly thinking about putting these at the top of my list for what I'm hoping will be the 2012 Zoya Earth Day Exchange.

When do you think it's time to let a polish go?

The second group I don't think I will ever let go.  Again some of my oldest polishes.



The first 2 are nameless glitters my mom gave me for my birthday probably 8 or 9 years ago.  They looked like they had been clearance (there was a red ink line through the UPC and 1.47 handwritten).  The first is a pretty blue heart shaped glitter and the second (which I hadn't used until this year) is a coral flakie glitter! 



The last one is a Chocolate scented glitter I bought from Emporium for my high school senior pictures (wow...that was a long time ago!).  It has brown and gold glitter and is quite pretty.


Updated to include close up pic of Chocolate Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment